Teacher Training Educational Programme (English Language Teacher for Primary, Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary Levels)
British Teaching University in Georgia announces registration for the Teacher Training Educational Programme (English Language Teacher for Primary, Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary Levels).
Annual tuition fee: 3,000 ₾
Teaching language: Georgian
Prerequisite for admission: a person who holds a bachelor's, master's and/or equivalent academic degree in the relevant subject/subject group of the national curriculum and whose subject competence has been confirmed by an exam organised by the National Assessment and Examinations Center will be admitted to the programme. The candidate must also successfully pass the university-organised examination in the form of an interview.
The period from September 5th to September 19th, 2022 is defined as the registration period for the university-organised exam for the applicants wishing to enroll in the programme. Candidates registered for the exam will have the opportunity to participate in the competition with the obtained results, after the announcement of admission to the programme.
Online Registration Form
Those wishing to enroll in the programme must upload the following documents in the online registration form when registering for the university-organised examination:
- Statement on registration for the examination – Statement form
- Copy of an identity document (identity card/passport); in the case of stateless persons - a copy of the residence document;
- A certificate from the National Assessment and Examinations Center/Examination Card/other document confirming passing the subject examination by the applicant, indicating the applicant's examination identification code, obtained and minimum passing score.
- Registration period for the university-organised examination – September 5th-19th, 2022;
- Interview with the examination commission - September 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2022;
- The initial results of the interview will be published no later than September 22nd, 2022;
- It is possible to appeal the initial results of the interview by 18:00, September 23rd, 2022 - appeal application form;
- Based on the appeal, repeated interviews will be held no later than 14:00, September 26th, 2022
Information Related to the University-Organised Examination
The university-organised exam is evaluated with 20 points, out of which the minimum threshold of the positive assessment is 11 points.
At the oral exam, the candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- motivation for studying on the teacher training educational programme and future plans in terms of professional development and career;
- awareness and acceptance of news and innovations in general education and the field.
To demonstrate motivation, the candidate should talk about how the programme will help him/her in professional development and achieving career goals.
The candidate's awareness of the news and innovations in general education and the field will be determined by asking relevant questions by the members of the committee.
Information Related to the Appeal
Appeals of interview results can be submitted to the university office or through the official e-mail of British Teaching University in Georgia (email@example.com) in the appropriate form (appeal application form).
Teona Khachidze, Programme Coordinator