Extraordinary Mobility for the Students of Ltd. Teaching University Millennium
British Teaching University in Georgia LLC, within the framework of extraordinary mobility, announces an admission for the students of Ltd. Teaching University Millennium to the following English language programmes:
- Bachelor’s Programme in Political Sciences – 20 vacancies;
- Bachelor’s Programme in Business and Management – 20 vacancies.
Additional admission prerequisite for both programmes: English language proficiency, B2 level. Language competence will be confirmed on the basis of an internal university exam.
Individuals interested in the mobility to British Teaching University in Georgia, are to pre-register and fill out an electronic application from July 18 and 25, 2022, where they are to upload the following documents:
- an application letter;
- a copy of the identity document (ID / passport); in case of stateless persons – a residence card;
- a copy of the student's study card/personal file issued by the relevant higher educational institution (in which the courses taken by the student in the relevant higher educational institution and the credits obtained are determined);
- other documentation in the personal file (if any).
For registration at British Teaching University in Georgia within the framework of extraordinary mobility, the student's study card/personal file (copy) must also be presented in a physical form certified by the relevant higher education institution on July 26 and 27, 2022.
Individuals who will apply for mobility to any programme of British Teaching University in Georgia within the framework of extraordinary mobility, will be informed about the recognition of the received credits by July 29.
In order to determine the English language competence, the test will be conducted by the examination center of British Teaching University in Georgia on August 3 and 4. Registered persons will receive detailed information about the time and place of the exam.
We wish you good luck.
In case of questions, please contact the manager of the learning process administration department: firstname.lastname@example.org